Having grown tired of the wrapping post titles that resulted from the ridiculously constraining, three column layout that I was using, I made a quick and dirty change to my Chyrp theme to allow for more space. The modified layout also allowed me to increase the font size which I hope will assist with readability. This end product (some might argue by-product) of this modification has its own issues and violates more than a few of my own aesthetic preferences, but it addresses the most egregious need and I’ll get to the rest when I update my entire product code base to the latest version.
I tell you this because I care. And for absolutely no other reason.
Update 9/6/2008: I decided to pin this post so that everyone knows why the site looks just a little bit like ass. I’m tired of responding to individual inquiries. A better looking/working version is in the works. Really.